Maintain Your Independence and Ability To Age At Home
Your Plan Your Way
Affordable Home Care Assistance Plan
Do You Have A Personal Future Health Care Strategy In Place, So You Can Continue To Stay In Your Own Home When You Are No Longer Able To Care For Yourself?
Discover how to get your care and how it will get paid for. No other insurance policies provide home care coverage at a reasonable cost that seniors can easily get approved for.
Reside at Home
You can live in the comfort of your home while you get care and not have to rely on family for help. You have an affordable option to pay for the “Aging In Place” and not use all your retirement funds.
Your Care Your Way
You decide on the care you want so you’re not placed in the broken “one-size-fits-all” system. You deserve quality care and access to what is best for you.
Affordable Friendly Support
Imagine having the choice and funds to remain in your home for as long as possible with the help of friendly professional service providers.
DID YOU KNOW?
“Over 70% Of Individuals Age 65 And Over Will Require Some Type Of Long Term Care”
Enter Your Email To Request A MyDignity Quote
↓ ↓ ↓
Want to know more?
Watch this short 8-Minute video!
Seniors Are Worried They’ll Lose Their Independence And Be Placed In A Facility Far Away From Loved Ones
The Good News Is That You Can Have YOUR CARE YOUR WAY Rather Than The Undesirable and Impersonal Way
1) Stay In Your Own Home And Have 100% Control Over Your Care
2) Many Seniors Think They Will Not Qualify, But Are Surprised To Learn That Most Do Qualify For This Plan
3) Enjoy Flexibility And Choice
What Your Plan Covers? – You Choose
The following are some of the Services, Supplies and Equipment
Covered by MyDignity
Registered Nurse (or certified nursing assistant, including personal support worker).
Home Conversion Expenses
Health Monitoring System
Psychological Services for Informal Caregivers
Purchase or Rental of Equipment
Accessories for Diabetics
Non-motorized wheelchair, hospital beds, ventilator.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
And much more.
Right Now You Have Three Options When It Comes To Home Care Assistance
Option #1MyDignity Home Care
- It’s simple, affordable, convenient and designed for your wishes.
- MyDignity Home Care is easy to obtain and affordable.
- About 95% of all applicants are approved.
- There’s no medical underwriting required, just a simple application with a health declaration for immediate acceptance and no waiting period for benefits.
Option #2Traditional Long-Term Care
- It’s complicated, costly, and designed with the company’s best interest.
- Long-term care insurance products are difficult to obtain and expensive.
- About 50% of applicants are declined.
- Underwriting includes five years of medical records, including doctors’ clinical notes, and the application process is detailed and cumbersome.
Option #3Do Nothing
- Be at the mercy of whatever the government chooses to provide you. No control.
- You’re a recipient of care, with no choice over who the government sends your home, or when, or how often.
- Eligibility determined by government. Assistance can be reduced or declined altogether.
- No support for instrumental activities of daily living, such as, laundry, groceries, shopping, light house-keeping or meal prep.